The new officers for the Inverrary Association took office on March 1st, 2011. Since that date, there is a new determination to make the Inverrary Association YOUR Association. Your new Inverrary officers have been attending many association board meetings asking one question, “How Can We best Spend YOUR money?” The new officers are committed to getting your association the very best return of the funds you entrust to us. To accomplish that goal we need your assistance, involvement and interest. For many years the apathy of the member associations toward the Inverrary Association has not only hurt the association’s ability to assist, but also prevented a free exchange of ideas throughout member associations.
Your new officers have taken that member apathy as our primary goal in re-directing the Inverrary Association energies. If given the opportunity, I believe we will demonstrate an unprecedented level of communications, FROM you and your board and TO you and your board.
Additionally my objectives for Inverrary are:
- Develop tools to enhance the value and enjoyment of living in Inverrary, (i.e. WEB portal for all associations for date and rental information, develop and implement a Free WiFi community, redo and upgrade the entrance Waterfall areas, work with the City and County to construct more covered Bus stops, conduct College Scholarship Golf Scrambles to benefit resident graduating HS seniors);
- Greatly enhance the level of communications between associations and government entities;
- Develop bulk buying opportunities and/or agreements to help associations gain better return for the goods, services and supplies they purchase;
- Develop, train and equip Inverrary volunteers to provide emergency response personnel targeted to Inverrary associations to include HAM and UHF communications for potential emergency conditions;
- Develop and implement telecommunication capabilities for associations to allow internet video conferencing for Board meetings to allow absent Board members and residents to participate and stay informed.